I design and make everything myself. I only use quality items and have an "old school" philosophy and work ethic. It is very common for me to remake pieces that come out of the kiln and are not up to my standards.
Because everything is made by hand, each piece is truly one of a kind. Patterns will always be a bit different, stampings may be lighter or darker..... that is what makes my work art....something that is handmade and not machine made.
It's part of the true beauty of the piece....the fingerprint of each one.
Please know that I would never ship something that wasn't beautiful. I make each one as if I were gifting it to a friend or family member. I want it to be cherished and passed on as a family keepsake.
Reorders are always welcome and I’m honored to make your family’s keepsakes, however, the nature of the handmade pieces, the reorders may not be EXACTLY like the previous order. This is part of what makes a piece so special and one of a kind. Just like each wearer.
Additionally, orders that require a mold, a fingerprint/thumbprint, handwriting, or any imagery from the customer that are delayed 4 or more months after purchase are subject to change in pricing due to the nature of rising prices of raw metals.
- Absolutely no refunds or returns, as all items are handmade per each order.
- If there is damage of an item, we can discuss a store credit.
- If for any reason, a customer receives a piece that does not fit, I'm happy to make any changes but will need to charge a fee to make any changes as well as return shipping.
- When an item is shipped, I email the tracking information for your convenience.
- Once an item is shipped, it is out of my hands.
- If a package is marked "Delivered" by USPS, it means it was delivered to the address provided. If it is stolen from there, there is nothing I can do about that.
- That is why I provide the tracking information when the piece ships, so that you can keep tabs and have an idea of it's arrival.
- If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided and the product is returned to me, additional shipping fees will apply.
- Please be aware that many international countries will charge a customs fee upon pickup.
- If an international package is lost or missing, it is really put of my hands. I will do everything possible to help locate that package, but cannot refund money from packages missing.
- My turn around time is typically 2-3 weeks from the time the order is placed and a usable fingerprint is uploaded and attached in an etsy convo. Please send me a message if you need step by step directions on getting a quality print.
- When your order is placed, I do my best to get the molds to you in a very timely fashion.....please allow up to 4-6 weeks for this entire process from start to finish.
- I will also email you a return shipping label for you to place on your package when the molds are complete. The sooner you can get the mold back to me, the sooner I can complete your piece. I will always do my best to get a fingerprint piece to you by a date needed, but because of the process, cannot guarantee this.
- If you return to me a mold with very light prints, that's exactly how the charm will come out.
- For small children, sometimes their prints are not totally defined...which can result in a not very defined lined print. However, you will still have a beautiful impression of their finger.
- I hand stamp each piece to be customized. It is not machine stamped or engraved and for that reason will not have a "manufactured" look.. that is what makes is special, handmade and essentially what makes each piece one of a kind.