Dragonfly Fingerprint Pendant necklace
We are excited to announce our new chains exclusive to Maya Belle! 22”, sterling silver ADJUSTABLE chain. You can change the length of your necklace everyday if you’d like!
Having flown the earth for 300 million years, dragonflies symbolize our ability to overcome times of hardship. They can remind us to take time to reconnect with our own strength, courage and happiness. Dragonflies are signs from our loved ones. You will see them, keep your eyes open.
This listing is for one pure, fine silver (.999) Dragonfly pendant necklace with a fingerprint on the back, taken from an actual ink or pencil fingerprint/thumbprint.
Choose our new 22", sterling silver adjustable chain OR our 14k rose gold fill chain in any length you choose. The fingerprint is
- Please refer to my store policies for more information regarding fingerprint jewelry which is custom and made to order for each customer, therefore nonrefundable.
- Also note that the above images are made from one individuals prints ... your print will not look exactly like the images above, as each print, person, and finger lines are unique.
PURE SOLID SILVER:
- All of the silver pendants are made by hand and are pure, solid silver, which is .999 as opposed to sterling silver, which is .925. Because it is solid silver, it contains NO nickel, and therefore will never tarnish, even when worn in water.
- To add a birthstone to this necklace, please click on the link:
- Please email your image/s of your fingerprint with your order number to: Daria@mayabellejewelry.com ... If you do not already have the print I will provide instructions you need to obtain the best possible print.
**Final piece of jewelry comes on a Maya Belle Jewelry description card and an eco-friendly linen and hemp pouch ready to be gifted.
*Don’t forget to LIKE MayaBelle Jewelry on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!*
The Dragonfly (By Doris Stickney)
Once, in a little pond, in the muddy water under the lily pads,
there lived a little water beetle in a community of water
beetles. They lived a simple and comfortable life in the pond
with few disturbances and interruptions.
Once in a while, sadness would come to the community when one of their fellow beetles would climb the stem of a lily pad and would never be seen again. They knew when this happened; their friend was dead, gone forever.
Then, one day, one little water beetle felt an irresistible urge
to climb up that stem. However, he was determined that he would not leave forever. He would come back and tell his friends what he had found at the top.
When he reached the top and climbed out of the water onto the surface of the lily pad, he was so tired, and the sun felt so
warm, that he decided he must take a nap. As he slept, his body changed and when he woke up, he had turned into a beautiful blue-tailed dragonfly with broad wings and a slender body designed for flying.
So, fly he did! And, as he soared he saw the beauty of a whole
new world and a far superior way of life to what he had never
Then he remembered his beetle friends and how they were thinking by now he was dead. He wanted to go back to tell them, and explain to them that he was now more alive than he had ever been before. His life had been fulfilled rather than ended.
But, his new body would not go down into the water. He could
not get back to tell his friends the good news. Then he
understood that their time would come, when they, too, would
know what he now knew. So, he raised his wings and flew off
into his joyous new life!
**A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS GOES TOWARD THE DRAGONFLY PROJECT**